activemq-dev mailing list archives

From tim878 <tim.schniedw...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: Problem downloading source.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:42:59 GMT

James

Thanks for giving it a try... you are probably right that it is a local
firewall preventing access.  I can ping svn.apache.org, but i dont receive a
reply from it.(but i dont receive a reply from www.yahoo.com or
www.google.com either)
The reason i was trying to get updated dll's is that our application has a
memory leak like the one described in this discussion:
http://www.nabble.com/4.0-Consumer-OutOfMemoryError-bug--td4636181.html.
I guess for now I will wait till i can get to a computer on a different
local network to try the checkout.

tim