activemq-dev mailing list archives

From tim878 <tim.schniedw...@lmco.com>
Subject Problem downloading source.
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:59:00 GMT

I am unable to checkout the source for activeMQdotnet using the instructions
provided in the download instructions.  I have tried using tortoise,
subclipse and svn command line client using the url of the repository
provided in the download instructions.
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/)
i am able to view the top level directory in tortoise but i get an error
when i try to check the directory out.  Even if I was able to check the
directory out i am not sure what folder i am supposed to run the maven build
command from.
My end goal is to obtain an activeMQ and NMS dll that are greater than
version 4.0.  It would have saved me a LOT of time if the dll was available
for download directly:)
thanks for your help.