activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Intel <harut.martiros...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable subscriber unsubscribe question
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:03:15 GMT

Thanks for your response

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.1.0 and my code is:

conn = factory.createTopicConnection();
conn.setClientID("myTestClientId");
conn.start();
sess = conn.createTopicSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
topic = sess.createTopic("events/" + config.getName());
subscriber = sess.createDurableSubscriber(topic, "myTestSubscription");
subscriber.setMessageListener(this);
// sess.unsubscribe("myTestSubscription");

for unsubscribing I uncomment last line and comment 2 lines before that
line, after I'm executing this code again and it recieves old messages :-(
IMHO it's a bug, what do you think?