activemq-dev mailing list archives

From qbeukes <qbeu...@add.za.net>
Subject Re: Urgent java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException in ActiveMQ Kaha Storage - Data lost?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:35:32 GMT

Firstly: Do you mean I should try to rebuild the indexes, or that it fails
when rebuilding the indexes?

Secondly I'm not sure which one I'm using. Here is my persistence
configuration:

    <persistenceAdapter>
          <amqPersistenceAdapter directory="${activemq.base}/amqdata"
archiveDataLogs="true" maxFileLength="32mb"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

Quintin