activemq-dev mailing list archives

From dbhinz <DBH...@raytheon.com>
Subject Using ActiveMQ-CPP with Sun Studio 11 and libCstd?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 22:08:30 GMT

According to the documentation on the ActiveMQ website the ActiveMQ-CPP
product on the Solaris platform is built using the Studio 11 compiler and
uses the "-libaray=stlport4" compile / link option.

http://activemq.apache.org/cms/using-the-solaris-cc-compiler.html
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/using-the-solaris-cc-compiler.html

Is there a build available of ActiveMQ-CPP (5.x) that will work with Solaris
(8 or 10), using Studio 11 that uses the default STL library, libCstd?

All of our other 3rd-party libraries and our code are built using the
libCstd library that keeps us from using the ActiveMQ-CPP because the
libCstd library cannot be used with the libstlport4 library.

Is there some other way around this limitation of needing to use stlport4?

Thanks,
David.