activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ message consumer not closing...
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:45:40 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

The best thing to do is to create an issue (we tend to call them
jiras) - see here: http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ
attach your code to the instance as a patch - then let the community
know you've done this - and flag it as the c++ client.
The reason for doing this is that there is a lot of traffic comes in
on the mailing lists - its easy to miss them - but at least they can
be tracked in jira and there's only a couple (at most) active folks
doing the non-java stuff in the community

cheers,

Rob