activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Bazhenov <bazhe...@farpost.com>
Subject Network bridge Issue
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 03:39:21 GMT
I have tow brokers connected to each other (dispatchAsync=true,
networkTTL=64). In such topology producers and consumers can be
connected to each broker, and messages must be routed to consumer
automatically (local or remote), as i understand.

But sometimes broker (which do not have consumers) refuse to deliver
messages on remote broker (which have consumers). I restart broker with
logging level DEBUG, and saw in logs (´╗┐aux1 and aux2 is names of
brokers):
"DEBUG DemandForwardingBridge         - aux2 Ignoring sub ConsumerInfo
{commandId = 4, responseRequired = false, consumerId =
ID:aux1.srv.loc-34016-1216608848604-21:1:1:1, destination =
queue://example.A, prefetchSize = 1000, maximumPendingMessageLimit = 0,
browser = false, dispatchAsync = true, selector = null, subscriptionName
= null, noLocal = false, exclusive = false, retroactive = false,
priority = 0, brokerPath = [ID:aux2.srv.loc-54287-1216610072725-0:0],
optimizedAcknowledge = false, noRangeAcks = false, additionalPredicate =
org.apache.activemq.command.NetworkBridgeFilter@11402c4} already routed
through this broker once".

I've found where this message written in log file.

DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:
if(contains(destInfo.getBrokerPath(),localBrokerPath[0])){
  // Ignore this consumer as it's a consumer we locally sent
  // to the broker.
  if(log.isDebugEnabled())
    log.debug("Ignoring sub " + destInfo +
      " already routed through this broker once");
  return;
}

Can anyone help?

--