activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.2
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:58:50 GMT
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Its been a long time coming, but we think its time to call a vote for
> the release of ActiveMQ-CPP v2.2.  This version has many bug fixes,
> performance enhancements, and some new features as well.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.2-RC2-src.tar.gz
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-22-release.html
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 2.2

I'd suggest adding a note to the to help MacOS X users to build the
source. I was unable to build the source until I used the LIBTOOLIZE
environment variable to point to /usr/bin/glibtoolize. I've created an
issue for this and attached a patch to add a note to the README file
here:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-183

Other than that, here's my +1.

Bruce