activemq-dev mailing list archives

From baptiste <>
Subject connect to ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:23:10 GMT

I encountered problems with the broker JMS ActiveMQ 4.1.1.
 I used ActiveMQ api for sending messages between two or more clients. I
implemented an ActiveMQ client that creates and sends messages (producer)
and an ActiveMQ client that receives messages (consumer).

Extract of my code :
String url = "tcp://localhost:61616";
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(null, null, url);

My url connection seems bad because I obtain this error :  connection

This url appears in activemq.xml file :
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
       <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>

My question is how can I configure url connection of my broker JMS ?
I can't run the ActiveMQ Web Console :
http://localhost:8080/activemq-web-console/ , why  ?

Thanks you for your help.