activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Gillingham <rich...@richardgillingham.com>
Subject CMS and NMS failover
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:39:31 GMT

Hi all

I'm working on a project using ActiveMQ with Delphi and C# clients.  For
Delphi support I'm using some wrapper classes exported out of a custom VC++
DLL using CMS.

My question is:

For each of NMS and CMS where is client failover support on their respective
roadmaps??  Has anyone implemented any strategies in their own projects?

One concern for example is a connection fails the child Sessions will be
freed along with their consumer,producers.  Once a new connection is
established the graph of producer/consumers will have to be rebuilt.  This
is something I'd have expected to be covered in the product implementation.

Kind regards

Richard