activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bijukj <bijukja...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:02:19 GMT

Hi all,
 I am trying to use ActiveMQ NMS using the Spring.net NMS version. While
trying to use the ImessageConverter I am getting the following error at
"message.Body"

Message	"Unsupported data type: 0"	string
Source	"ActiveMQ"	string
StackTrace	"   at
ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitive(BinaryReader dataIn)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(BinaryReader
dataIn)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.Unmarshal(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQMapMessage.get_Body()"	string

Please someone guide me why this error is happening?
:working: