activemq-dev mailing list archives

From khudalla <Kai.Huda...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Handling of RuntimeExceptions in ActiveMQSession.run() method
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 06:50:54 GMT

Rob,

I see what you mean. I think that the "ClientInternalExceptionListener"
should not be limited to JMSExceptions though, i.e. it should not implement
javax.jms.ExceptionListener but instead an interface
that provides an onException(Throwable exception) method, do you agree?

If so, I will add this to ActiveMQConnection and send you a patch for
review, okay?

Kai