activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Version 2.2 RC2
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:54:17 GMT
Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v2.2 now has a new release candidate, RC2.
We've also found and fixed numerous bugs along the way.  I've created a
download page here:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-22-release.html
... Feel free to give it a test drive!  The more eyes we have on this
now the less chance there are that small issues will slip through into
the final release.

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.2-RC2-src.tar.gz

Of note is that this upcoming release will now require that you have the
APR and APR-util libraries installed.  See the README for more info.

Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!

Regards,
Tim