activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Pollack" <mark.poll...@springsource.com>
Subject RE: Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:07:41 GMT
Hi,

I don't have an immediate answer, just to say that I've moved the Spring.NET
NMS code into the main trunk in our new svn repo and will be getting my
sample apps up and running shortly.

Cheers,
Mark

I'll make an announcement on the spring-net mailing lists soon regarding
updated svn loations, you can get anonymous access at
https://anonsvn.springframework.org/svn/spring-net

-----Original Message-----
From: Bijukj [mailto:bijukjacob@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:02 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire

Hi all,
 I am trying to use ActiveMQ NMS using the Spring.net NMS version. While
trying to use the ImessageConverter I am getting the following error at
"message.Body"

Message	"Unsupported data type: 0"	string
Source	"ActiveMQ"	string
StackTrace	"   at
ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitive(BinaryReader dataIn)\r\n

at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(BinaryReader
dataIn)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.Unmarshal(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQMapMessage.get_Body()"	string

Please someone guide me why this error is happening?
:working: