activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMq shutdowns by itself in less than 12 hours running
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 17:17:01 GMT
Add a break point to the BrokerService.stop() method and post the
stack trace of when that hits.

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Amene <a_agric@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I am running activemq 5.1.0 with jdk1.6 on a linux box.My service broker is
> being shuttdown without any signal, so I changed the log4j.properties to
> debug level, but there is just very little info at the the time the service
> stops, I don't have any idea how to get more information on what is causing
> this.
>
> Any help is highly appreciated.
> thanks,
> -Amene
>
> 2008-05-09 17:39:59,058 [eckpoint Worker] DEBUG AMQPersistenceAdapter
> - Checkpoint started.
> 2008-05-09 17:39:59,058 [eckpoint Worker] DEBUG AMQPersistenceAdapter
> - Marking journal at: offset = 10484268, file = 1, size = 326, type = 1
> 2008-05-09 17:39:59,059 [eckpoint Worker] DEBUG AMQPersistenceAdapter
> - Checkpoint done.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:00,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:00,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:04,515 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 9999 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:08,110 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10001 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:10,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:10,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:10,989 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:10,989 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:14,515 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:14,516 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10001 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:18,109 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:18,109 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 9999 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:20,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:20,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:24,515 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 9999 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:28,109 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:30,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:30,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:34,516 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10001 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:38,109 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:40,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:40,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:40,989 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:40,989 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:44,515 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 9999 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:44,515 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:48,109 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:48,109 [nitor ReadCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:50,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:50,986 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:54,516 [itor WriteCheck] DEBUG InactivityMonitor
> - 10001 ms elapsed since last write check.
> 2008-05-09 17:40:57,731 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService
> - ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
> ID:Test1.myserver.com-37655-1210357439071-0:0) is shutting down
> 2008-05-09 17:40:57,731 [main           ] DEBUG BrokerService
> - Caught exception, must be shutting down: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> Shutdown in progress
> 2008-05-09 17:40:57,732 [main           ] INFO  NetworkConnector
> - Network Connector default-nc Stopped
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMq-shutdowns-by-itself-in-less-than-12-hours-running-tp17189926s2354p17189926.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Mime
View raw message