activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 6)
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 15:21:50 GMT
I have downloaded apache-activemq-5.1.0-bin.tar.gz from the RC6
directory.  When I run "tar -xzvf ..." on OS X, I get this at the end:

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: A lone zero block at 61740

I think the lone zero is a nonissue, but the unexpected EOF seems a little odd.

Anyway, it starts up OK but I do see this during startup:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=openwire,Connection=NC_localhost_outbound

Likewise on shutdown:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=openwire,Connection=NC_localhost_outbound

Thanks,
       Aaron