activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Evan Stade <est...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating openwire marshallers
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 19:58:06 GMT

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Try using the following target in the activemq-core module:
>
> mvn generate-sources -P openwire-generate
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>
> Open Source SOA
> http://open.iona.com

Thanks for the help. However that target gives an ant build error:

"[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error:
org.codehaus.jam.internal.javadoc.JavadocClassloadingException: An error has
occurred while invoking javadoc to inspect your source
files.  This may be due to the fact that $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar does
not seem to be in your system classloader.  One common case in which
this happens is when using the 'ant' tool, which uses a special
context classloader to load classes from tools.jar. [...]"

(This also occurs on a fresh checkout of 5.1.0.) I'm not sure what the
problem could be, and unfortunately I'm not very familiar with ant/maven.
ActiveMQ builds and installs fine otherwise.

-------
Evan Stade