activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Jovanovic <>
Subject Can not create ACTIVEMQ_ACK problem
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 08:49:43 GMT

I try to run ActiveMQ 5.1 with MySQL 5.0 backend, it is by default UTF and by
the issue resolved here I'm doing all right

I tried to solve my problem the same with settings

       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mysql-ds" />
        <statements stringIdDataType="VARCHAR(128)"
msgIdDataType="VARCHAR(128)" containerNameDataType="VARCHAR(128)"/>

But still in logs I do not see that these settings affect SQL that tries to
create tables.

Is there anything that I'm missing here with the statements definition??? My
ACTIVEMQ_ACK is still not created.