activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ namespace change
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:57:20 GMT
The problem is we update the schema every time a field is added to a
Java bean.  So mostly likely we would have to version the namespace
for every release.

BTW the namespace != to the xsd that defines it.  We currently do
version the xsd's you can see them listed at:
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core

The user would just need to update his document's xsi:schemaLocation
configuration to validate against the correct XSD.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com