activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 3)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:02:51 GMT
Hi everyone seems these RC builds have really generated a surge in bug
fixing activity.  I'm going to change my vote to -1 for this RC so
that we can try to include the bulk of those fixes into the next RC.
Just goes to show we need to generate RCs more often and release more
often too.

Thanks and keep the reports coming in.  I'll generate an new RC once
we get past the recent reports.

Regards,
Hiram

--