activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Proposed new release process
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:20:24 GMT
BTW.. I just tried it out for the 3.1.0 release and it worked great.
It's a pet peeve of mine that you shouldn't have to modify the branch
to cut a release.. (like the maven release plugin does) and that why
David's release process include a step where you copy the branch to a
temp branch.. but since in the interest of keeping things simpler
perhaps we should avoid that step.

Regards,
Hiram

--