activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ namespace change
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:26:24 GMT
I might consider putting a version number in the URI, since if there
are substantial changes to the config format in the future we'll
probably want to use a different URI so we don't have the same URI
mapping to different XSDs for various releases.  But your proposal
sounds like at least a step in the right direction, so +1.  :)

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Hiram Chirino <> wrote:
> The past day I've working hard on getting the activemq.xml to validate
>  against our xsd (something that never used to work).  And I've noticed
>  that the current namespace is less than ideal.  It's currently
>  ''.  I think we should change that to
> so that it has the proper
>  hostname and path to where we store our schemas.
>  Unless someone objects I'm going to update this for the 5.1 release.
>  This should not impact anybody since our schemas have never validate
>  before anyways.
>  --
>  Regards,
>  Hiram