activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ namespace change
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:26:24 GMT
I might consider putting a version number in the URI, since if there
are substantial changes to the config format in the future we'll
probably want to use a different URI so we don't have the same URI
mapping to different XSDs for various releases.  But your proposal
sounds like at least a step in the right direction, so +1.  :)

Thanks,
       Aaron