activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:58:05 GMT
All-

Ok, so I managed to get the trunk of ActiveMQ to build against a new
repository.  In order to do this, I had to go through all the poms
and take out the following new elements wherever they appeared:

       <type>test-jar</type>

Why were these elements introduced?  What am i now missing that I
have removed them?

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com