activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk Build Fails
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:12:48 GMT
I am still experiencing problems building the trunk.  I have modified my
command-line parameters as suggested by Rob, but it still fails.  Here are
my command-line parameters:

set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
mvn -Dtest=false -DfailIfNoTests=false clean install

It builds for a bit, and then I get the following:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ActiveMQ :: Console
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.1.0/activemq-core-5.1.0-tests.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:test-jar:tests:5.1.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.activemq
-DartifactId=activemq-core -Dversion=5.1.0 -Dclassifier=tes
ts -Dpackaging=test-jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.activemq
-DartifactId=activemq-core -Dversion=5.1.0 -Dclassifier=tests
 -Dpackaging=test-jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.activemq:activemq-console:jar:5.2.-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:test-jar:tests:5.1.0

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.activemq:activemq-console:jar:5.2.-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 26 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Apr 22 11:28:51 PDT 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 33M/89M
[INFO]

This is a brand-new SVN checkout of the HEAD revision.

Any help in trouble-shooting this would be appreciated.  This issue has been
introduced fairly recently within the last week or so.

- Jim