activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 3)
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:42:06 GMT
Yes, originally I was doing that.  It has been working for me until
some changes were introduced last week. I then turned off that option
and waited for the tests to run, and still got the same error.

I sync'ed to the revision 646664 and was able to build it without
problems, even with turning off the tests.  Not sure exactly which
check-in introduced the problem yet.  Sounds like I am the only one
having the problem though.  I will update to the latest code in the
trunk as well as the snapshot 5.1.0 and see what I can get to work.