activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 3)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:51:26 GMT
I attempted to build the RC3 snapshot today using a clean install.  It
gets most of the way through and then gives me an error that an
artifact is missing.  It failed to resolve artifact
"org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:test-jar:tests:5.1.0". Looks like
right before that error came up it was downloading
"http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.1.0/activemq-core-5.1.0-tests.jar"

I am also now getting a similar error on the trunk code, except it is
5.2-SNAPSHOT, but it is the same error.  I have been able to build the
trunk before.  Last successful build was about a week ago.

Any help is appreciated.

-Jim