activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build Failure
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:37:42 GMT
The problem is running the build with -Dmaven.test.skip=true.  This causes
maven to not build the test jars and when you zapped your repo you lost some
old ones that were sitting around and now the build fails.  Surefire has
changed recently so depending on which version is being used, you can try
-Dtest=false which is a hack to make the tests compile, but not execute
since you are naming a non-existent test, or if you have the newer version
of Surefire that will cause a build failure in which case you can use -
Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true which allows the tests to compile but won't run
them.

Chris