activemq-dev mailing list archives

From khudalla <Kai.Huda...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 3)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:41:25 GMT

Hiram,

my understanding is that the RCs are basically tags on the trunk, right?
Does that mean that any bug fixes committed to the trunk before you create
the next RC will make it into the RC? If so, I'd be glad if someone (Rob?)
could check the fix for AMQ-1200 I have uploaded to JIRA and, if
appropriate, commit it to the trunk. We really need a working JCA connector
for ActiveMQ here ...

Regards,
Kai