activemq-dev mailing list archives

From snstanton <stan...@electric-cloud.com>
Subject activemq.xsd is broken
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:21:41 GMT

There are a number of problems with the activemq.xsd generated by xbean for
activemq 5.1.0 (RC3).  They all seem to be cases where embedded lists are
improperly emitted.  For example, the 'policyEntries' element inside
'policyMap' only allows '##other' elements, making it illegal to include the
'policyEntry' element.  The same problem occurs in several other places in
the schema.

I have seen references to similar problems in the past, but none of the
xbean updates appear to have resolved this.  For now, I'm having to turn all
embedded lists into 'ref' elements so I can define the lists outside of
their natural container.  It's ugly, but it works.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to actually fix this problem in the
distribution?