activemq-dev mailing list archives

From khudalla <Kai.Huda...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Fix for AMQ-765
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:36:37 GMT

Rob,

good to hear that, I do have another issue with the RA pending for which I
also have produced a fix. I will create an issue in JIRA and upload the
patch once I figured it all out.

However, is there a chance that the fix for 765 also makes it into the 4.x
branch (since we are using a patched 4.1.1 version currently)?

Kai