activemq-dev mailing list archives

From khudalla <Kai.Huda...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Fix for AMQ-765
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:30:37 GMT

Since I did not know the particular process of setting the status according
to the progress in JIRA, I assumed that once someone had created a patch for
the bug (thereby fixing it) he would (should?) set the status to fixed. Then
someone (a committer?) could review the changes and then decide whether it
should go into the repository. Once this happened the status would then be
set to closed, right?

However, to what branch did you apply the patch? 5.0? 4.1.1? What do you
think about it? I have created an additional test case checking the
serialization issue and my patch doesn't break any of the other test cases

Regards,
Kai