Hi All,

I am trying to build Servicemix 3.2 and getting test failure in deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-lwcontainer.

Test  org.apache.servicemix.lwcontainer.LwContainerComponentTest is trying to look for the servicemix-quartz-3.2.2-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip in default ~/.m2/repository location whereas my repository is located in non-default location and is specified in maven settings.xml

Does anyone came across such problem? If yes, what's the solution/workaround? I have attached failure log file here.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole