activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject AMQ 5.0 producer/consumer hanging
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:06:53 GMT
Hi,

I am noticing a abnormal behavior on one of my AMQ 5.0 servers. Some
time after restarting it stops producers to produce the messages and
don't let consumers to consume the messages. My clients can connect just
fine, I see the Queues they are working on I also see the consumer count
going up and down. But when it comes to sending a message or receiving a
message they hangs.

>From one of my stomp client I get an ERROR code rc=70007.

I will really appreciate if some one can point me in the right direction
here.

Thanks!

Vik