activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Memory Leak in AMQ5.0 stable release?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:40:04 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering is there a memory leak in AMQ5.0 stable release. I am
noticing in Jconsole that over the time (4-5Hrs) Memory use increases in
AMQ "PS Old Gen" area. One thing I also observed that if I hit purge on
the Queues then that goes down again. Because of some odd reason even if
the messages are consumed they stays in the AMQ. I am using MySql as the
persistence mechanism with my AMQ installation.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vik