activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ulhas Bhole" <apachema...@gmail.com>
Subject Test failure on ServiceMix 3.2 branch
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:07:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to build Servicemix 3.2 and getting test failure in
deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-lwcontainer.

Test  org.apache.servicemix.lwcontainer.LwContainerComponentTest is trying
to look for the servicemix-quartz-3.2.2-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip in default
~/.m2/repository location whereas my repository is located in non-default
location and is specified in maven settings.xml

Does anyone came across such problem? If yes, what's the
solution/workaround? I have attached failure log file here.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole