activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Message transforming on broker
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:45:42 GMT
Hi,

I've documented a stomp message transformation feature (the part that is
currently committed)

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Stomp#Stomp-Messagetransformations

We'll implement the functionality in PHP client soon, so it would be good if
someone could look at the other patch (
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1567) that includes map
messages, xstream customization, transformation errors , etc. It would be
great if have that committed, documented and implemented in the PHP client.
If there's anything that should be modified there, please let me know.

Thanks
--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net