activemq-dev mailing list archives

From stewarth <stewa...@clarity.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.0 Stops accepting connections and processing messages
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:38:29 GMT

Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ 5.0.0 in production with up to 30 clients concurrently
connected. The bus is processing in the order of hundreds of thousands of
messages per day and after a number days (which is not consistent) the bus
stops accepting connections and the clients that are already connected stop
publishing and receiving messages, no exceptions are received in the client
applications and we cannot be certain there are any related exceptions in
the activemq.log. There are some EOFExceptions in the log but this does not
cause problems with the bus everytime we receive this exception.

The inactivity monitor is turned off in the activeMQ configuration.

Can anyone suggest what might be happening.

Thanks and Regards,
Stewart