activemq-dev mailing list archives

From alexpeng <penzhen...@hotmail.com>
Subject activemq5.0,why can not send failure message.
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:34:09 GMT

After I send message, I recieve it, then email this message using
processMsgInfo() function which is asynchronized method to recieve the
message.
after that, I disconnect the network,then send message,processMsgInfo has
error,because it can not connect email server, the system gives follow error
messages, and then I browse the database, the record was deleted.  (My
thought is it should be in database, when I reconnect network, the message
should be resend. )

[org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer#0-1] ERROR
MessageMdp:52 - Mail server connection failed; nested exception is
javax.mail.MessagingException: Exception reading response;
  nested exception is:

this connection reset cleans the database. how could I protecte it from
deleting the data from database.

If it is DefaultMessageListenerContainer's problem in springframe. so how
could we protect from connection reset?

I use
<property name="sessionAcknowledgeModeName" value="CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE"/>
<property name="transactionManager" ref="jmsTransactionManager" />