activemq-dev mailing list archives

From dirk pitt <Mehmet.Sal...@external.t-mobile.de>
Subject skip flag for activemq-maven-plugin for -Dmaven.test.skip
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:10:25 GMT

Hallo,

I am using activemq-maven-plugin for unit testing, I am wandering is there
skip flag for the plugin like surefire or dbunit plugins, so with the
-Dmaven.test.skip=true would prevent the execution of the plugin... Or is it
possible to implement...

Secondly, we have a maven project with several modules, theoritically during
unit tests every module can try to start the the plugin (activemq:run)(with
forked set to true), naturally because the port is already binded this would
provoke exception.

Is it possible to configure the plugin so it would shutdown at the end of
the every module execution.....