activemq-dev mailing list archives

From SachinMulaye <sachin.mul...@bofasecurities.com>
Subject Publishing hangs on the Topic without Exception in ActiveMQ 5.0
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:11:22 GMT

Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ 5.0 on Solaries in Prodn.
We are continously publishing messages on the topic, we have around 90
subscribers. These are Non-Persistence messages. We have 2 Activemq servers
running, one is the master and other is the slave.
After a day or two the publishing hangs we dont get any exception while
publishing. The only solution we have is to restart our ActiveMq Servers.

What is the possible root cause for publishing to hang?
How can i check the number of messages on the topic? The API doesnt provide
the any method to find the number of messages on the topic.

Let me know if anyone needs more information.

Sachin