activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Natit <pet...@zirius.no>
Subject Diffiuclty creating my own plugin
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:12:20 GMT

Hi i'd like to create a simple plugin that handles all user authentication in
a simple way.

something with a similar signature to:
boolean canRead(ConnectionInfo,ActiveMQDestination);
boolean canWrite(ConnectionInfo,ActiveMQDestination);
boolean isAdmin(ConnectionInfo,ActiveMQDestination);

And for user authorization something like
boolean canLogin(ConnectionContext,ConnectionInfo)

I do not really want to use JAAS, and i need to be able to add users and
modifiy the authorization levels on the fly during runtime so using the
simpleAuthplugin with XML files is not a solution. I tried looking at them,
but couldn't really find a way to modify them to do what i need.

I have attached a simple diagram to attempt to show what i need to do.

Am i missing something, solving my problem should be fairly simple no?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15950662/mq.png