activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: BindException
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:42:31 GMT
Those are server ports your binding.  It only makes sense to bind to
addresses that are on your machine.  So localhost is valid or any
host/ip address that your machine has a network interface for.

Clients can connect to remote servers tho.  Perhaps your getting those
2 terms confused?

Regards,
Hiram