activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daan.Ger...@lisis.be
Subject Re: NMS failover support
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:42:01 GMT
That's great news. I'm looking forward to touch this issue.

Maybe another issue. Can someone add the 'WindowsCE' target as indicator
for the Compact Framework. It's used for example inside the
ActiveMQObjectMessage :

#if !(PocketPC||NETCF||NETCF_2_0)
using System.Runtime.Serialization;
using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;
#endif

Should be changed to

#if !(PocketPC||NETCF||NETCF_2_0||WindowsCE)
using System.Runtime.Serialization;
using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;
#endif

Next to that, the nant build scripts should be modified to use the compact
framework assemblies instead of the regular ones.

Daan Gerits
Software engineer

LISIS
Antwerpsesteenweg 51/1, B-2350 Vosselaar
tel.: +32 (0)14 683 900 (Algemeen)
fax: +32 (0)14 683 901
-----------------------------------
http://www.lisis.be
disclaimer

"Jim Gomes" <e.semog@gmail.com>
12/02/2008 17:28
Please respond to
dev@activemq.apache.org

dev@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: NMS failover support

Hello Daan,

I don't think anyone has started this task yet.  However, before you get
too
far with this, let me get some of my recent changes checked in to the
source
repository.  I have several outstanding changes that I have been testing,
and they all seem to be pretty solid.  Since some of the changes I have
made
touched the connection code, it would be easier to start with the latest
code rather than trying to merge it together later as I suspect that the
failover support will be touching this same area.

Since failover support is the next area of concern for our project as
well,
I am willing to help out on this task in any way that I can.

I'll send a message out once I have submitted my changes.

Best Regards,
Jim