activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daan.Ger...@lisis.be
Subject Re: NMS failover support
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:33:48 GMT
Oh please tell me you have added Threading support for .NET :)

We'll need it to reconnect to the broker.

Daan Gerits
Software engineer

LISIS
Antwerpsesteenweg 51/1, B-2350 Vosselaar
tel.: +32 (0)14 683 900 (Algemeen)
fax: +32 (0)14 683 901
-----------------------------------
http://www.lisis.be
disclaimer

"Jim Gomes" <e.semog@gmail.com>
12/02/2008 17:28
Please respond to
dev@activemq.apache.org

dev@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: NMS failover support

Hello Daan,

I don't think anyone has started this task yet.  However, before you get
too
far with this, let me get some of my recent changes checked in to the
source
repository.  I have several outstanding changes that I have been testing,
and they all seem to be pretty solid.  Since some of the changes I have
made
touched the connection code, it would be easier to start with the latest
code rather than trying to merge it together later as I suspect that the
failover support will be touching this same area.

Since failover support is the next area of concern for our project as
well,
I am willing to help out on this task in any way that I can.

I'll send a message out once I have submitted my changes.

Best Regards,
Jim