activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Consumed Messages are not getting removed in AMQ5.0 stable release
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:22:52 GMT
Hi,

I am using AMQ5.0 (stable release) with journals and MySQL persistence,
what I am noticing is the consumed messages are not cleaning up
permanently and because of that Memory usage continually growing over
the time. In couple of days it gets over 1.5 GB.

When I purge the Queues using JConsole the messages are finally cleaning
up and memory usage drops. I am wondering is there a configuration
setting some where to tell AMQ5.0 to not to keep the messages around
once they are consumed.

Please let me know this seems like a stability concern for AMQ5.0.

Thanks!

Vik