activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Branching/Tagging NMS
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:45:23 GMT
Hello All,

Before serious work begins on the failover transport support in the NMS
client, I think it would be good to branch or tag the source repository.
I'm not sure of the exact release protocols the Apache group uses in this
type of situation.  I think it would be good to mark a stable point in the
code, because I get the feeling that this is a significant feature
addition.  It might be a good idea to draw a line in the sand and find a
stable snapshot, and call it 1.0 and add the failover support to 1.1.

Thoughts?

- Jim