activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS failover support
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:28:08 GMT
Hello Daan,

I don't think anyone has started this task yet.  However, before you get too
far with this, let me get some of my recent changes checked in to the source
repository.  I have several outstanding changes that I have been testing,
and they all seem to be pretty solid.  Since some of the changes I have made
touched the connection code, it would be easier to start with the latest
code rather than trying to merge it together later as I suspect that the
failover support will be touching this same area.

Since failover support is the next area of concern for our project as well,
I am willing to help out on this task in any way that I can.

I'll send a message out once I have submitted my changes.

Best Regards,
Jim