activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Sitsky <s...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Optimising PrefetchSubscription.dispatchPending() ideas
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:22:04 GMT
Hi Rob,

I changed the condition for when to check the "trash" list to:

                if (count > 0 || trash.size() > 1000)

this gave much better performance for a range of application data.  I've
re-attached the patch again to avoid confusion.  As I said before - the
broker consumes far less CPU now than before, so I am able to add a lot
more consumers now.

Any thoughts?  Are there better ways of implementing this?

Cheers,
David

--
Cheers,