activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Fwd: Build appears to be broken
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:22:42 GMT
[98:~/Code/Java/activemq] ngzax% svn up
U    activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/ 
failover/FailoverTransport.java
U    activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/ 
InactivityMonitor.java
U    activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ 
ActiveMQConnection.java
Updated to revision 630195.

[INFO]  
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL
[INFO]  
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 5 minutes 25 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Feb 22 08:33:32 EST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 32M/231M
[INFO]  
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Daryl Richter <ngzax@comcast.net>
> To: ActiveMQ Developers <dev@activemq.apache.org>
> Subject: Build appears to be broken
>
> [98:~/Code/Java/activemq] ngzax% svn up
> At revision 630042.
> [98:~/Code/Java/activemq] ngzax% mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>
> ...
>
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [INFO] com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @ 
> [283,1] in file:/Users/ngzax/Code/Java/activemq/activemq-core/src/ 
> main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/InactivityMonitor.java
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [INFO] Trace
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[283,1]  
> in file:/Users/ngzax/Code/Java/activemq/activemq-core/src/main/java/ 
> org/apache/activemq/transport/InactivityMonitor.java
>         at org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java: 
> 202)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo 
> (DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLif 
> ecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHand 
> leFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegment 
> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute 
> (DefaultMaven.java:334)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java: 
> 125)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced 
> (Launcher.java:315)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
> (Launcher.java:430)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by: com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax  
> error @[283,1] in file:/Users/ngzax/Code/Java/activemq/activemq- 
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/ 
> InactivityMonitor.java
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror 
> (Parser.java:638)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse 
> (Parser.java:747)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse 
> (Parser.java:619)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:300)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:316)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:533)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.getSourceFiles 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:516)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.loadNamespaces 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:92)
>         at org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java: 
> 173)
>         ... 18 more
> --- Nested Exception ---
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[283,1]  
> in file:/Users/ngzax/Code/Java/activemq/activemq-core/src/main/java/ 
> org/apache/activemq/transport/InactivityMonitor.java
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror 
> (Parser.java:638)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse 
> (Parser.java:747)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse 
> (Parser.java:619)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:300)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:316)
>         at com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource 
> (JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:533)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.listAllFileNames 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:531)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.getSourceFiles 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:516)
>         at  
> org.apache.xbean.spring.generator.QdoxMappingLoader.loadNamespaces 
> (QdoxMappingLoader.java:92)
>         at org.apache.xbean.maven.XBeanMojo.execute(XBeanMojo.java: 
> 173)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo 
> (DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLif 
> ecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHand 
> leFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegment 
> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
>         at  
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute 
> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute 
> (DefaultMaven.java:334)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java: 
> 125)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced 
> (Launcher.java:315)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
> (Launcher.java:430)
>         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
> [INFO] Total time: 19 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 21 18:05:43 EST 2008
> [INFO] Final Memory: 30M/55M
> [INFO]  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --
>
>
> -- 
> Daryl
> http://itsallsemantics.com
>
> "2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2."
>     -- Ron Jeffries
>
>
>

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I see this as coming down to mutual respect. I want to respect the  
others I communicate with enough to tell them my truth without  
reservation and I want to respect them enough to listen to their  
truth. I want to respect their good intentions enough to believe that  
we can work past our disagreements."

     -- Kent Beck, 2006


Mime
View raw message