activemq-dev mailing list archives

From PseudoRoger <roger.fernb...@gmail.com>
Subject createTemporaryQueue broken in 5.0 / 5.1?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:14:12 GMT

I have 5.0.0 and snapshot: apache-activemq-5.1-20080227.125551-32.tar.gz.
Out of the box, start it on a local mac or linux,
cd example
ant requester

hands on the temporary destinations consumer.receive()

in another program, i do the same thing requester does, create a producer,
create a tmpqueue, then later in a single thread send using the producer
then invoke receive() on the tmpqueue.

I notice that in the admin console, the tmpqueue does NOT show up when i
invoke createTemporaryQueue() in my setup... but it DOES show up when the
recipient of this message gets it, generates a response and sends that to
the replyto, which is the destination of the tmp queue, at that point the
admin console shows the queue with 0 consumers and 1 message pending.